International Tax Services
Our expertise and service reach around the globe to provide international tax services for businesses and individuals.
Companies pursuing international opportunities must meet many international tax planning and compliance challenges and multinational businesses are increasingly affected by tax, legislative, and regulatory developments in the markets where they do business. Our team is highly experienced helping companies navigate the tax regulations in the international marketplace.
For individuals living abroad or who have foreign income, our international tax professionals can provide up-to-date guidance based on their monitoring of developments in the international tax area, proactively advising you on the implications these developments could have on your individual situation. We can also provide innovative tax strategies throughout the year to help you capitalize on opportunities to mitigate your domestic and international tax obligations.
Contact our team of international tax experts today for local and international guidance you can trust.
- Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980 (FIRPTA)
- 1040-NR, U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
- 1120-IC-DISC, Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation Return
- FBAR, Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Controlled Foreign Corporations (CFCs)
- U.S. Shareholders
- Subpart F Income
- Dividends Received Deductions (DRD)
- Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI)
- Section 965
- Foreign-Derived Intangible Income (FDII)
- Base Erosion and Anti-abuse Tax (BEAT)
- Previously Taxed Income (PTI)
- Passive Foreign Investment Corporation (PFICs)
- Foreign Tax Credits (FTCs)
- Dual Consolidated Losses (DCLs)
- foreign currency
- Effectively Connected Income (ECI)
- Branch Profits Tax (BPT)
- 1120-F U.S. Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)